LSwut

LSwut

11.09.2011

IMIS 2011!

It's time to start getting pumped for IMIS 2011. I will be there with Proform Parts: talking racing, displaying new & old products, taking pictures, documenting the show for LSwut, bouncing around & visiting friends in other exhibits (*ahem* also go visit GM Performance Parts, Comp Cams, FAST, ect) ... but you definitely need to stop by if you plan on coming! You can find us under "Specialty Auto Parts" on the Floor Plan at Exhibit #1940 - I hope to be at the show before 11am on Thursday the 8th and will probably head back home to St. Louis sometime around lunchime on Saturday the 10th (because I have a Blues VS Sharks game to work that night!)

Why should you check out this show? RACING. As the IMIS states; "No city spells racing like Indianapolis. And no other motorsports tradeshow spells hardcore racing better than IMIS. That is why Indy is Racing™"

There are going to be thousands of exhibitors (all that you should be familiar with), 20,000+ consumers and attendees ... and the best part? The ridiculous cars, high-profile guests, the sexy models and all the free goodies! There's something here for everyone, click to see who will be there! I've heard Indy has a pretty sweet night-life too, which makes me happy since I haven't been to Indy since I've turned 21 (almost four years ago!).

Come find me, lets be friends and I will have some fun stuff over at our exhibit ;)

PS! Check out my Facebook LIKE Button over there & press it! ------->
I just made a page for Proform Parts, LSwut & any other special things that may just 'pop' up in the near future concerning LSwut ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment