LSwut

LSwut

12.05.2011

I apologize!

I haven't been super active on here ... I've been working on getting my stupid F150 legalized and it's been a nightmare!!!!!

IMIS!!!!!!!! I'm leaving Thursday morning around 6:30am and will hopefully be there by lunchtime, ready to hang out with everyone that visits our booth! I'll be with my awesome friends Proform Parts/Specialty Auto Parts USA in Booth #1940. We will have lots of great parts on display, I'll have what's left of the LSwut's Internals to show off and I'll be ready to answer all your questions! I'll also be making videos and taking pictures so come be a part of it! Come see me :)

Videos! I had planned on making a video last week before I left for Louisville. Unfortunately, I have had a bad cold since last Monday and I still sound extremely nasely and '90s femme rock like so I may make one tomorrow as I'm packing!

Lots of brainstorming has been going on and let me just say, there's a lot of cool stuff in store for 2012! I hope you're as ready as I am :)


IF YOU HAVENT DONE IT YET - Please go LIKE & SHARE my Facebook page!

ALSO! GO VOTE FOR ME TO BE MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO'S NEXT SPOKESMODEL FOR 2012!
"LIKE" Memphis Car Audio's FB Page, VOTE for Stephanie & then SHARE SHARE SHARE!
Once you've voted for me, you're automatically entered to win a $500 gift card to Memphis Car Audio :)


No comments:

Post a Comment