LSwut

LSwut

3.06.2012

As of Today ...

I finally started hitting 1,000 hits per month on THIS blog! 
I'm just about 100 shy of 2,000 on my Facebook page, 8K from my goal!
I have 30 subscribers on YouTube with nearly 3,000 views!
and 750 +/- followers on Twitter

I want more! 
I can't resurrect LSwut without you! 
Share, share, share!

I'm getting a lot of positive feedback on the funny, car related videos I'm making for fun so I'm going to keep doing those - I need people to let me know what they want to see! I have a pretty funny one for tomorrow ;)

Also! I have some cool stuff coming up! :) 

My SECOND ever vacation (& I'm going to hit up Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Toronto x2, Philidelphia, Pittsburgh, New York and Buffalo = 2 Supercross Races, 7 NHL games and a visit to the NHL Hall of Fame!) ... I'm hoping to sneak in a visit to Proform Parts & MAYBE Chevrolet Performance while up in Detroit *hint hint!* ... I plan on documenting my trip and posting up lots of videos! :) 

I'm attending my first, second and third NASCAR races this summer as I was booked to work the Monster Energy Rig with Kyle Busch's Monster Energy team! 
Feed the Children 300 at Kentucky Speedway in June
Kentucky 300 at Kentucky Speedway in September
Kansas Lottery 300 at Kansas Speedway in October

Just keeping ya'll up to date :)

Oh, and here's a quick video I made for my friend Monster Camaro


No comments:

Post a Comment