LSwut

LSwut

3.28.2012

EPIC Trip 2012!

If any of you are part of my Facebook page, you know I am a DIEHARD hockey fan! I got the opportunity to go on a 10 day long trip and got to experience 7 different NHL games in their home arenas. 

Here are some of my favorite pics from the trip! Enjoy, I know I did! :) 

PS - sorry, they're completely out of order! lol

Crossing into Philly from New Jersey for the Flyers game

Statue of Liberty ... being a tourist

LSwut hit Motor City! PS - GO BLUES!

All of us on the trip - Drew, Alex, myself & Joe

Dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse, NY ... so GOOD!

ZR1 at GM Headquarters

The Iron Fist of Detroit in front of GM Headquarters

Flyers vs Caps Shootout at Wells Fargo Center in Philly

CTS-V Coupe at GM Headquarters, so sexy
Joe Louis Arena in Detroit

Saint Louis <3s ... LSwut?? ;)

Back into the USA from Canada!!

Madison Square Garden with my boyfriend

Ellis Island - where my Grandpa came to America from Ireland

Red Wings at the Joe ... enjoyed watching them lose! 

GM Headquarters from Greektown

... Definitely got lost Canada in a parking garage. Fail.

In front of GM Headquarters!

The Ford Stamping plant in Detroit

Meanwhile as I'm on vacation, my puppy spent the week with my dad

Kissing the Stanley Cup at the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto behind the handler's back!

Gordie Howe AKA Mr Hockey at the Joe in Detroit with my boyfriend

1st picture of the trip - in our rental Soul. That car sucked!

Lucas Oil Stadium for Indy Supercross ... where we ran from gunfire after the race!

1st time in Supercross history where there was a staggered start

I love Supercross too, in case you didn't know.

Found an impressive ricer at the Canada/USA border

After a total of two hours, Davi Millsaps signed our jersey because we were standing in the thunderstorm!

Madison Square Garden in NYC

The GM Powertrain plant in Tonawanda, NY

Buffalo Sabres at First Niagara Center in Buffalo, NY

Chicago Blackhawks ... boooo

The custom Chicago Blackhawks Camaro

The Capitals doing their team-building exercises outside the United Center in Chicago

Boyfriend carrying me to Canada from Chicago

Alex & Joe pretending to drive the Camaro SS

Registration Hall at Ellis Island

Flyers game in Philly. This was probably my favorite game on the trip

Love my Blues, so much! 

How do you think I stayed awake thru all the driving?

Hands down, favorite goalie! Ron Hextall! I wish modern day goalies were like him!

Boyfriend & I with the NYC skyline in the background

Henrik Lundqvist! 

Canadian road signs

NYC

Boyfriend & I at the Statue of Liberty

My 2nd favorite team, the San Jose Sharks

Philly Flyers game

Proform blinged out SBC

The original Stanley Cup

I finally met my love, Krista Elyse! Love her! :)

Canada gas stations sell in liters, so expensive!

Boyfriend chasing pigeons in NYC

The view of NYC from Battery Park

Ford plant in Oakville, Ontario

Welcome to Canada ... now go to Customs for an hour.

the Hockey Hall of Fame!

Surreal - this thing survived the 911 tragedy

It really was THE cathedral of hockey. Absolutely amazing.

American Muscle in Canada!

Toronto is like a smooshed NYC

New Jersey pizza! So good!

<3

The World Trade Center being rebuilt. Probably the most weird, heartbreaking feeling I've ever had.

Maple Leafs at the Air Canada Centere

In car fights fail if the headrest is involved. OUCH.

Wayne Gretzky Parkway! Hell yeah Canada!

World Trade Center Site

Not a real moose, but I found one. 

NY Rangers game

In front of Mario Lemuiex's brand new statue :)

LOVE Krista!

Don't hate, I got a shirt in every city! :)

There's Mr Hockey, Gordie Howe!

All four of us at Madison Square Garden!


No comments:

Post a Comment