LSwut

LSwut

12.17.2013

PRI 2013 - Photos & An Interview!

My partner in crime, Krista Elyse, had me go take a pic with the new Honda Accord with her, JEEZ
;) 
Mr. Krista Elyse
Social Media, sorry 'bout ya
Girls who work on cars have crappy manicures - & photobombers
Interviewing for In the Pits Media with Krista
L-R; Krista, Jesse Gordon, myself, Tyler of IndyRPM
IndyRPM d00ds
We both love cars, beer & talking. You'd all be in trouble if we lived closer together
Angel of ShorTuningLSX! She's a sweetheart!
Holy PIG SHIRT BATMAN
I may be 200% LSX but it's always good to have friends everywhere - even RoushYates ;)
My good friends AZN & Shawn AKA Farmtruck from Street Outlaws
My good friends AZN & Shawn AKA Farmtruck from Street Outlaws
We're giving away this pink engine! But not my pink glasses ;) 
Social Media, sorry 'bout ya
Interviewing for In the Pits Media with Krista Elyse
Interviewing with In the Pits Media with Krista Elyse
Mr & Mrs Krista Elyse! 
We're obnoxious
Livernois C7
"ACT DRUNK"
(I was sober as a bird)
The view from my hotel room - ceiling to floor glass, amazing
Livernois C7 with Krista & my new Ozzie, Mike "Hollywood" Aguios
AKA Australia's Top Drag Racing Commentator
I love her :) 

ALSO 

Check out this interview I did with In The Pits Media at PRI on Friday with Krista Elyse 
It was fun! Click LISTEN NOW on the right side 

No comments:

Post a Comment