LSwut

LSwut

8.25.2011

My Friends at Proform Parts

Check out proformparts.com to get your free catalog

Back in May of 2010, I received a fairly random DM on Twitter from @ProformParts ... they wanted to get in contact with me about some work. Very, very shortly after a short chit-chat on Twitter, I was on my way to Ameristar in St Charles to meet up with Lou. We talked cars, business and performance over a few drinks in a dark bar - I left being a part of Proform.

Screenshot from our 10/2010 videos!

Over the past year or so, I've spent time working out plans with Proform over e-mail and phone calls and filming engine building videos or "how-to" demos with their popular tools. We set up a pretty popular table at the LSX Shootout in STL, where my WS6 was displayed. This past May, we went above and beyond... We did a full blown photoshoot, about six new videos and just spent the day brainstorming for the future.

A candid from our 5/2011 videos & photoshoot with Paul Lowell
The partnership I have with this flourishing company is a very important one - not only do I have the support of a down-roots company straight from the Motor City, but I know they will continue to support me no matter road I go down. Someday, I'd like for our partnership turn into one like Courtney Hansen has with SPEED, Samantha Whitfield has with Ford Trucks or Jessica Barton has with the tuning community. I'd like to also someday be able to make videos or appearances to young women and show them how to do the basics on their own cars or trucks. I have all the tools I need, thanks to Proform - and we WILL get there!

Check out my videos here: Proform TV
LIKE Proform on Facebook: Proform Parts
Follow Proform on Twitter: @ProformParts

No comments:

Post a Comment