LSwut

LSwut

11.22.2013

Hear ye, hear ye!

After many, many conversations at SEMA 2013, in Las Vegas, I was told by many people, both men and women, that they LOVE what I do. They also told me that I should put some time and effort into showing women that working on your own car is an excellent life skill and that they should not be intimidated by their own vehicle.

That being said, I am starting a new side project where I will be making WEEKLY YouTube videos showing the ladies what exactly their car is, how to do basic maintenance and why it's so important! I am very excited to be doing this project and I hope many people (both men and women) can use any of the information I give them in every day life!

I hope to have the site up & running this week and my first video before Thanksgiving next week ... that is ... once I think of a name!

STAY TUNED! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment